Can I outrun a cop in a high speed chase?

I own a 2014 Chrysler 300 srt8. I don’t need to tell you much about this car besides that it has straight up POWER. I feel like I can get away from the police if they turn their lights on but if they get to see my license plate can they show up to my house the next day to arrest me for outrunning them the other day? 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I guess you can try...................however, you will eventually get caught.  YOU, as a citizen, have NO idea what's under their car hood..................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you know humans that can outrun a car which can legally go past the speed limit ?

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can run, but you cannot hide.

• 1 month ago

You won't have it for long, nor should you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When you run over the spike strips, you'll have to outrun them on 4 flat tires.  Out running the cops is stupid unless you know you'll be going to jail for a long time anyhow.  They will just add flight to avoid arrest, reckless driving and a slug of other charges and take you to jail instead of sending you home with a citation.  If you hit another car, kill or injure another person while taking the cops on a high speed chase, be prepared to do hard time in prison.

• 1 month ago

YOU can't outrun a snail. If you try to outrun law enforcement, they will catch up to the mangled mass of metal when you slam into a solid object.

• 1 month ago

Yes, they can show up the next day.  But they also have helicopters that can follow you no matter how fast you drive.

• 1 month ago

even if you outrun the helicopter, you can't outrun the radio

• 1 month ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably not because cops drive super fast and modified super charged Dodge Chargers with HEMI

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.