Can I outrun a cop in a high speed chase?

I own a 2014 Chrysler 300 srt8. I don’t need to tell you much about this car besides that it has straight up POWER. I feel like I can get away from the police if they turn their lights on but if they get to see my license plate can they show up to my house the next day to arrest me for outrunning them the other day? 

• L

I guess you can try...................however, you will eventually get caught.  YOU, as a citizen, have NO idea what's under their car hood..................

Do you know humans that can outrun a car which can legally go past the speed limit ?

• Cee

You can run, but you cannot hide.

You won't have it for long, nor should you!

When you run over the spike strips, you'll have to outrun them on 4 flat tires.  Out running the cops is stupid unless you know you'll be going to jail for a long time anyhow.  They will just add flight to avoid arrest, reckless driving and a slug of other charges and take you to jail instead of sending you home with a citation.  If you hit another car, kill or injure another person while taking the cops on a high speed chase, be prepared to do hard time in prison.

YOU can't outrun a snail. If you try to outrun law enforcement, they will catch up to the mangled mass of metal when you slam into a solid object.

Yes, they can show up the next day.  But they also have helicopters that can follow you no matter how fast you drive.

even if you outrun the helicopter, you can't outrun the radio

i dont think so

Probably not because cops drive super fast and modified super charged Dodge Chargers with HEMI