Is there a rule against a person posting pictures of themselves in a question more than once?

I notice in fashion and beauty there is a female that is obviously above the age of 20 years of age, that posts photo's of herself and asks questions about herself.

She is usually followed by an anonymous user that does not answer her questions.

He/she merely calls her a Troll, and attempts to point out how many other times she has posted this pic in a question.

For me, this is not answering the question, and is equal to chat, and may even be harassing.

I personally am not concerned about how many times she has posted a pic, it is none of my business and it does not effect me in the slightest, and even in the event it is a breach of community guidelines, i would still feel as though i am harassing her if i made it my mission to follow her around policing her.

But as she is being followed around by an anonymous user that has taken it upon himself/herself to be her personal police officer, and highlight all her violations to the general public, has she indeed actually even committed a violation?

Favorite Answer

No, posting a picture of yourself is not a violation unless you ask the same question over and over. That is spamming. Yes she has. She's asking questions about herself. That is?a chat violation. In my opinion, which many probably will not agree with, that is exploitation, which is aToS violation.  She is being stalked. Stalking is a TOS violation for privacy invasion If you start stalking the stalker, you are as guilty as they are. 

• LAN

That's likely Suicide Sophie.  He likes to spam pics of himself in drag to catfish idiots that can't tell it's a guy.

• Daniel

Yes especially if its a Rate me type of Question thats a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines for Chat and if there posting it more then once its also Spam