Love Animals asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Kitten is lethargic?

So I got a kitten a week ago and he was perfectly fine and very playful. But today I noticed he was sleeping a lot and in the morning he was playful but after that whenever he woke up he didn't really want to play and he basically would just go back to sleep. I took him to the vet a couple days ago for a check up and vaccines and the vet said he's healthy but he has fleas which I gave him medicine for. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid because it's only today I noticed something off, please let me know.

By the way he's 9 weeks old

Thanks guys, he seems fine now 

Cats sleep on average 16 to 22 hours a day. So probably normal. If had some flea bites, maybe not as much in a playful mood or something.

• Maxi

Young animals can become ill very quickly so if you bare really worried about his behaviour the safest thing is to at least give your vet a ring and ask

if he does not improve take back to vet