If you couldnt take off wet shoes and wet socks for 3+ days, then finally were allowed to, what would u think?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would think... what does a fried chicken donut taste like?

• 1 month ago

Trench foot, or immersion foot syndrome, is a serious condition that results from your feet being wet for too long. The condition first became known during World War I, when soldiers got trench foot from fighting in cold, wet conditions in trenches without the extra socks or boots to help keep their feet dry.

• 1 month ago

I would think WHY

• 1 month ago

I’d think my toes would be very wrinkly. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would.think someone is trying to kill me or make.me very sick. For the reasons mentioned in all the other reasons. A great great uncle lost a foot to trench foot. It was either his foot or his life. Find some other kinky domination game. This one's too dangerous.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Likely you would find Trench Rot between the toes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd be very worried I'd lose one or both my feet as that would invariably lead to a condition called "trench foot," open sores and infection that very often fail to ever heal but develop into gangrene, gangrene requiring amputation as gangrene progressively necrotizes living tissue and so without amputation could lead to losing part or all of both my legs.  

• Old
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
  • 1 month ago

My nose would think there was something reeking in the vicinity.

• 1 month ago

I hope I did not get an infection and probably stare at my skin for looking so pruny.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.