Kaleb asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I am 17 and have to urinate 30 times a day, what is the cause?

I am a 17 year old male and have to urinate 30-35 times a day in average for the past year and a half. I have a recent discover of a tumor on my spine around the L4-L5 area. It has yet to be determined if it is benign or cancerous. Could this be the cause? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

my closest guess would be diabetes, but I highly recommend that you go visit your doctor and get this off your chest

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That does suggest something is wrong and it could be diabetes.  If you haven't discussed this problem with your doctor then do so urgently as most people don't realize how damaging to your arteries diabetes is and not getting treatment will likely end up with legs being amputated and other serious complications.

Very frequent urination suggests your body is trying to flush some toxin or excess sugar your body cannot process so it is got out of the body in your urine.  One evening I was bitten by a small poisonous spider and I had to go to the toilet to urinate at least once an hour all night, and spent the next 4 days in hospital on antibiotics to treat the infection that set in around the bite area.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You may want to seek medical advice from your doctor as urinating that much will eventually lead to medical issues of its own.  It could be the tumor as your spine is the main access to your nervous system that controlls everything.

• 1 month ago

This is a question that you need to discuss with your doctor. The sooner the better. Take care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

sounds like diabetes to me, try drinking less

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Talk to the doctor who found the tumor.

• 1 month ago

Maybe. Infection & diabetes can also cause that. See your Doc.

• 1 month ago

ask your dr. tests may need to be done

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.