Society is a setup or scheme right? ?

I'm only able to rent out a room where I work where I as I see other people around my age being able to move and got engineering degrees, that's a scam. 

No.not basically. Nobody is forcing you to get a degree.

But I agree the rich have throughout history been keeping the poor employed or enslaved to them. Would you rather live in anarchy sleeping in caves?

Source(s): This is a matter of degree.society is a scam to Some degree.

What? What are you talking about? What's a scam?

If your friends have higher salaries because they managed to get degrees, that's simple natural justice.

But being able to move has nothing to do with having a degree.

Not seeing where/how your thinking gets you to your claim.  I don't see things that way, so no, I do not see society as a scam.  Lots of things about society that aren't fair, but I don't see the scam part.  What you describe isn't a scam.  It isn't even obvious that it is unfair.  People don't get engineering degrees as gifts or through fakery.  They have to earn them and prove that they deserve them.  No scam involved that I can see.  Show me the scam part and teach me.

No it is not a scam. It means that you have been unfortunate in your young life, and thus have not had the success that other people have had.

'Society' is what humans have slowly brought into existence over the years and centuries, and it differs in different parts of the world. There are very few cases of societies being deliberately set up as particular schemes for particular styles of living.

Note that the word 'scheme' is a neutral word, neither positive nor negative.

If you think that everybody is against 'you' then you will never find anybody who is for you.

too bad you didn't get an engineering degree, eh?  well, live and learn

A working society depends upon the majority of people being able to make the right life choices at the right time. Education and work are both competitive and that means the disadvantaged and those who make bad choices, seldom get an enjoyable life. When teens allow themselves to become drug addicts, those who avoid doing so retain the chance of becoming winners. Yes, it probably is a predatory setup to create a group of losers, when big black market drug and crime business is allowed to thrive.

No, it's a game, and you're losing because you either suck at playing it or you haven't followed the rules and strategies that those others your age you mentioned have followed.