Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Would it be a good idea to grow my white hair out?

Hi! I am thinking about growing my hair out. I basically dye my hair my original brown color to cover the whites. Im 32 only and have huge amount of white hair. It started at age of 13. What is even more odd is that on the right side of my head I have a lot more white hair than on the left side. I uploaded a pic so you can se what I mean. Im thinking about it could be actually interesting to have half of my head almost white and the other one more or less brown. I havent dye it for 6weeks now but only use root retouch sprays. What do you think? 

• 4 days ago

IPL SHR hair removal from https://bitly.com/3fse6GT

• Jerry

The only way to know how it will look natural is to let it grow out natural. I think it will look really striking. 

It could look distinctive and dramatic. Some women with white streaks and sections of hair embrace the look and make it part of their signature style. Embracing the white means less time dyeing and less maintenance and I'm sure you could find things to do with all that extra time in your life. Give it a try. If you don't like the white it's easy enough to go back to dyeing. But instead of matching brown maybe have a bit of fun: try a red or Auburn or strawberry blond or golden blonde or pink or burgundy or any number of colors. Experiment a little, it's only hair and you might find something different that looks amazing