Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

People always seem to pick on me or want to get into fights with me. Why is that?

I am 22 and am 5 feet and 6 inches. I’m not a very tall guy.  I am also skinny. I remember during the time we had to make lines to get inside stores some homeless guy asked me for money and I shook my head no and he got mad at me and said he would **** me up. He was shorter than me but I left the line anyways.

Now this is way before pandemic. I was on the train one day with my brother and a couple sat next to me and started pushing me. My brother had to ask them what’s going on for them to leave. Then the next day I was with my brother to take the train. As I was walking in the train station some guy asked me to write my name and phone number in a notebook so he can get me a job. I shook my head no and then he got mad with me and called me ugly. Notice how none of them mess with my brother. Why is it always me they choose to target? Why not someone else? What am I doing that attracts these type of people to me?

So you want me to get into fights? Lol. I rather just ignore them and walk away. 

Favorite Answer

Then just walk away.

probably they misunderstood the way u were looking at them

Observation is you are a Tiny Person in your own mind.

You compensate by being overly aggressive, and assuming leadership, without being selected.

People dislike your temperament, and tiny stature.

People under 5'8" tend to be less than a presense, so attempt to make up for it with the "Napoleon Complex".