Anonymous

Seeing shadow?

I have been sitting outside and there is a glass in front of me. And every time I am outside and looking on my phone I see shadow figure or a man standing reflecting on the glass when I look Up to see there is nothing. It happened multiple times the last time I felt this shadow figure or man coming closer to me fast when I looked up it was gone.

• ?

This is interesting because you are the second person that has commented on glass.  Glass is a sign that evil is going away.  It is an indication that the evil is trapped in hell.  It is getting energy from your using the curse of your tongue.  There is an exorcisms you can perform to cast the demon away from you.  You take a burning match and perform the flame thrower routine, like the Hawaiian dancers do.   Don't burn your mouth or do anything goofy.  Just act like you are a fire eater and blow outward sending the flame forward, while looking in the glass at the creature.  You will see it cast back to hell.  Fear is flammable and the combination of fear and flame is enough to send the evil spirit away from you.

• Tom

If you are only seeing it in your peripheral vision, ignore it.  Its either Pareidolia or auto suggestion.  as that part of the visual field only senses motion and not true vision, although the brain may try to fill them in.---that's why such things vanish when you actually look at them.     Most often it might be a stray lock of hair, or reflection or just random shapes in your periphery.---that your brain alters into a shape.

Even good Paranormal investigators ignore COES----Corner Of Eye Sightings, as not worth bothering with.

If the glass is troubling you then move it. Because of its shape, it is distorting everything you see in its reflection. Nothing to worry about, simply move the glass or drink from another container.

• Gary K

Your pattern seeking brain trying to make sense of random shadows and reflections. There’s no need to invoke unknown supernatural forces. 

Try putting your drink in a less reflective receptacle and maybe you won't be so inclined to imagine that you see or feel things which are not there.