Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

where is that moderator , Kristen, Welker, who hosted the last debate from? where does she live now?

also, why did Trump say he did not like her or he criticized her before the debate?  what did he say exactly and why?

Update:

YEAH, BUT BEFORE THE DEBATE, HE HAD CRITICIZED HER ? WHAT DID HE SAY?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Welker is originally from the Philly area, I believe.  Or at least that's where she got her professional start.  Since she's a national anchor/reporter for NBC, I'm assuming that she lives in the greater New York metropolitan area. 

Trump criticized her before the debate because he was working the refs.  He knew he did terribly in the first debate, and he probably feared he would do poorly in the last debate.  So he wanted to create an excuse for his terrible performance by arguing that the moderator hates him  and had it in for him.

• 1 month ago

Her parents are wealthy Donors to Hillary and Democrat campaigns.  This means they are DEMOCRATS, and so is SHE.  This means BIASED attempted reporting and moderating. 

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why? Because she's a Democrat supporter. She's been to Obama's Christmas Party. She was the fairest moderator and she should be proud of herself. He DID compliment her during the debate and rightly so. She was actually fair and did ask some fairly difficult questions to Biden who couldn't answer them.

• 1 month ago

During the debate he told Welker that she was doing a good job . 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He actually complimented her during the debate. She did quite well, I thought.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.