Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Trump has been making fun of how the media love to always talk about "Covid Covid Covid"? anyone agree they are hyping it a lot lately? why?

Update:

what is he saying that they SHOULD be talking more about? how true? why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

because trump cant seem to give any real answers on the economy , jobs, climate warming , health insurance etc. etc .

• 1 month ago

It's one of the most deadly things to happen to the U.S., that's why.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The massive death rate may have something to do with it. If that’s not serious, then I shudder to think what is. 

• 1 month ago

Because it's causing so many deaths

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All you have to do is google it. The National Center for Disease Control states that there were some1700 new cases on October 14 & of that less than 30 have died. If we followed their directions: Social Distance, wash hands & keep hands off face, wore gloves & masks, there would be far fewer new cases. To answer your question, YES, it is being hyped. It's close to election.

• 1 month ago

Yes I agree, we need to learn that science is doing it’s best. But will have to learn to live with it until they get the answers just the way it is. No president trump or joe have the answers science will give us the answers if they can.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why not ask the surviving family members of the 225,000 people unnecessarily killed by Trump's incompetence that question?  I'm sure they'll find Trump's lunacy very comforting.

• 1 month ago

When tens of thousands contract it each day in the US, that's not hyping it on the news.  That's real news.  And it clearly shows that the US has no viable plan implemented to thwart the threat.  There are some projections that predict a million deaths by the time a workable vaccine is distributed and used by the population at large.

That's news...not hype.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it is a "Casedemic"....cases cases cases. few deaths

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.