What was the last thing that you took too seriously which you shouldn't have?

• ឵឵

How things are going around....

Nothing really, I am always very chilled out Millie.

I once stupidly let a stupid catfishing thing here get to me,  and kept trying to work it out,  thinking there was just some miscommunication or words not being taken as they were meant or something.....until it finally got thru to me, that the person was just completely jerking my chain. 

and even after I realized that,  oddly, I still felt bad, and weird, about losing the friendship, I foolishly believed I had............but in reality, it clearly never really existed and it was just some idiot getting their jollies, yanking my chain. 

But I *still* missed the banter of when it was good in parts.....which is crazy.----considering how it ended, and knowing that it was just some idiot.  

After 7 months of intensive non stop media indoctrination I was becoming almost gullible enough buy into the Covid-19 propaganda subterfuge.

But after our fat out of shape chair jockey president came down with

a case of it & went back to "work" in a week I realized I had bought into just 1 more of the typical Democrat election year scams that they've been famous for since 1960 when Dick tuck the Dem "dirty trickster" put kennedy in the white house using votes from Chicago tombstones.

Eat what I am allergic to