I purchased a '21 Subaru Crosstrek with a 6sp manual. Good buy?

Last Subaru I owned was an '82 GL wagon.

It was the car I learned to drive in.

Also the first car I totalled.

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

The Crosstrek is a good vehicle and the 6 spd manual is easy to drive.  I think you made a GOOD choice!

EVERYONE should own a NICE USED AUDI QUATTRO with a TURBO on it!  And MICHELIN ICE TIRES! You will get through ANYTHING but a HURRICANE 

• F

I had one as a courtesy car and it’s quite a nice car, at least with a manual. Subaru seen determined to ruin their cars with CVT.

Anon is a retard who doesn't know how to drive stick, and doesn't know the benefits and advantages of it.

Any car with a properly built manual transmission is going to be far more durable and last longer than cars with automatics, as long as you take care of it and know how to drive it. You might also get better fuel economy as well if you drive carefully. And yeah, that's a relatively decent SUV overall.

Source(s): Anon is retarded

An automatic/CVT just isn't my thing.

To me no car/vehicle with gear grinding "manual" in modern days is worth it.