Why does nobody want to work anymore? ?

Most people do not work anymore I talk to this guy it’s not just him I have no problem him being himself but he’s an example.. he says that he’s broke and has no money and Blames it on the pandemic I even told him to get unemployment he said he wasn’t accepted.. I didn’t tell him this but I thought “why not get a job” the pandemic may be happening but everyplace is open.. Macdonalds is open everywhere I go I see “hiring signs”.. I’m not working but that’s only because my job got eliminated because of it and I been making a lot of money off of unemployment but trust me if I wasn’t working before the pandemic I would be working right now..  I could never just lay there without no income coming in.. I would never complain about something that never really affected me.. please help??

bc they don't want to come home and get their families sick with covid 19.

This world is going to hell in a hand basket, I think that’s a saying

• Rick

easier to just sit back and lets the dems just give you stuff .............

.

REPEATED QUESTION ***************************

If you are rolling in all that money for not working, why not share some of it with your buddy.  It sounds like you have more money than you know what to do with. 

Just what kind of friend are you?

Why bother if we can keep borrowing from China and Saudi Arabia.