What do Trump supporters want to do to Black Lives Matter protestors?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Myself I don’t have a problem with people who protest legally and responsibly . 

As for the ones who do not. Lock them up . 

• 1 month ago

Who am i to speak for somebody but honestly, i think they want to arrest them all and hang them upside down and then beat the sh*t out of them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm a Conservative, not that I support politicians, and black lives do matter, as well as all lives for that matter, even those in the womb. I don't plan to do anything, because I know that all this division and strife only helps to create the narrative that paves the way for the entrance of the New World Order. Unfortunately, it will come, but fortunately it will not last over 10 years, but will result in a great demise. The final kingdom of an antichrist figure, is representative of the feet of Nebuchadnezzar's statue, and it is the weakest part of the entire statue, representative of the different antichrist kingdoms that have passed. Nebuchadnezzar's kingdom was the head of the statue, which was made of gold, as it was the first and the strongest part. So Babylon is the starting place and head of the antichrist's kingdoms. We are not out of the woods yet though, as mystery Babylon exists, but it should not be a mystery to those who do their research. The only entity which fully matches the Bible's description which is given in the book of Revelation regarding the identity of the Whore of Babylon is Vatican city.

Note that the book of Revelation also explains that the beast turns on its rider, the rider being the Whore, and she (who is a city) will be destroyed by fire - as God will put it on their hearts to do so. Note that the whore sits on many waters, and the waters are representative of the nations around the world who have aligned themselves with her, and are doing her bidding (see Revelation chapter 17). At some point, that which is being controlled, meaning the people who are connected to the system, will turn on the Whore and destroy it... so that city will be destroyed, even by those who helped it to succeed perhaps both wittingly and unwittingly.

• 1 month ago

Just say ALL is well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

nothing nice i would assume.

• 1 month ago

The peaceful ones,nothing.  The violent ones, put in jail.

• 1 month ago

lock them up till they calm down...ALL LIVES MATTER!!

• 1 month ago

Try to give them a good reason to stop rioting. Like maybe better trained Police Officers and more responsible parenting in the black community.

Both would help greatly.

• 1 month ago

They want to take them to a fancy dinner and then afterwards have some wine under the stars and gaze into each other's eyes. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have them denounce communist/Marxist ideas that the BLM organization promotes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.