When will liberals repent as accept Jesus as their lord and saver?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Their souls are damaged from supporting all the murder of innocent unborn babies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Jesus is a liberal. Satan is the G_d of the Conservatives.

• 1 month ago

I'll accept that Jesus was the ULTIMATE BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL. When will you accept that ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Idiot.  Most liberals are believers.  And you mean "savior."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Poor baby, you have religion and politics all confused.  Most liberals are believers.

• 1 month ago

Logical people never will.

• May as well accept Harry Potter as their lord and saviour. Jesus is no more real.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Alright Anonymous, or whatever your name is this hour. My political ideology (and yours) has nothing to do with religion, or lack thereof. 

Thomas Jefferson was deeply but unconventionally religious. An empiricist, he believed that a rational and benevolent God was evident in the beauty and order of the universe. He professed "Christianism," a belief in the morals taught by Jesus of Nazareth, but he rejected Jesus's divinity, resurrection, the atonement, and biblical miracles. As such, Jefferson's beliefs resisted conventional labels, and in 1819 he suggested to a correspondent that "I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So Jesus needs you to enlighten people? I'll pass

• 1 month ago

When will conservatives actually understand what Jesus said.  Many seem to forget the love thy neighbor part and render to Caesar to things that are Caesar's.

• 1 month ago

Jesus was my co-pilot....but we crashed in the mountains, and I had to eat him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.