Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

I have pork and potatoes, how should I cook it?

Update:

I also have onion's

Update 2:

Its bite size pieces of pork

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cook the pork bites in a hot skillet and serve it with potato and onion pierogis.

• Roast it!  

Pork: season liberally with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and fresh herbs and place on a roasting pan.

Potatoes.  Clean, rinse and cut into quarters or sixths/eighths.  Coat with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.

Cook until done in a 425F oven.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

In a skillet.

Saute the pork in hot skillet, a tbl or oil, about 6 minutes, set aside in a bowl.  Chop the onion, in the skillet with butter.  Dice the potato and add to the skillet.  If you have a bell pepper available, toss in as well, about 10 minutes after the onion/potato.  When the potato is nearly done, put the pork back into the skillet.  Season to taste.

Easy meal, tastes great.  Onion-potato-pepper, and meat.  Meat can be left over steak, beef roast, sausage, pork, or even Spam.

Attachment image
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The obvious choice for me would be a stir fry, with the onions and whatever else you have, over a rice or noodle. Just cook the potatoes ahead of time and Briefly stir fry them after they are Well Drained. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What cut of pork. That would make a big difference. 

Cut into chops and brown then finish in the oven.  

Mashed potatoes or better would be like a country fried potato.  Par cook it then break it up and fry until it is brown and crispy. 

Tenderloin, cut into cutlets, pan fry quickly and I would do the browned potatoes with this as well. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Make stew

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.