Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Who believes that their is a New World Order?

It’s the New Conservative Order (NCO). Trump, Johnson, LePen, Orban, Matteo Salvini, Boyko Borisov, Putin. Less immigration. Nationalism, Conservatism, Fiscal responsibility. The Coalition is strong and growing in Europe. 

Update:

“there is...”

14 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

NOT ME!  There is lots of talk about this but so far, there is NO New World Order....because NO one can decide who's qualified enough to do the job.  Every country still wants their own leaders.

• 1 month ago

Fiscal responsibility? Ironically the only nation out of all those, Putin is the closest to fiscal responsibility, simply because due to the structure of Russia's government, all his wealth rides on it. The GOP in the US threw fiscal responsibility out the window 35 years ago and never looked back.

• 1 month ago

They are not for fiscal responsibility.  They spend like a drunken sailor when it comes to the military and getting into wars that have nothing to do with defending their own country.  https://usdebtclock.org/

• 1 month ago

Lots of people believe that.  Most of them are under the age of 12, but they're still people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Here in UK our own Navy has refused to stop thousands of illegal Muslim boat people coming from France, while it is too busy elsewhere in the world. None are deported. Thousands of migrant lorry hijackers from Calais are given citizenship.

• 1 month ago

Ha ha you sound like a mad man who's been watching too many Star Wars movies and thinks they are part of the Storm Troopers/Darth Maul/Vadar etc brigade.  Thankfully the majority of human's aren't here to create hatred and encourage murder, unlike the list of people listed above. North America is a barbaric country full of mentally unstable religious nut jobs who go to bed with guns.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

By "their" perhaps you meant that "theirs" is the New World Order. I wish. I would that mine were the New World Order; however, sadly, I have failed to take control of the World . . . thus far.

Source(s): New World DISORDER belike (muttered sotto voce)
  •  

There is a New World Order planned for more than a century by you know who.....the international hyenas. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No doubt there are people and groups that want to control everything.. If you think things are bad now you could end up wishing your life was as good as the guy on the street corner with a cardboard sign... 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, this seems to be the age of lying demagogues like Trump... Other than that, I don't think we have a new world order either way. It's the same old crap, though it is intensified.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.