Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

Help with bed bug problem?

A co worker i had over my house has bedbugs really bad but didnt tell me and was over my house. She sat on my couch for a couple hours.. well a couple weeks after her visit i had fallen asleep on my couch and woke with bites on my arms. I freaked and thought maybe bed bugs so i searched my couch and found nothing. I figured some other bug... but a few nights later on the couch watching t.v. my arm started itching i look down and there was the bug. It was a bedbug! I immediatley grabbed my flashlight  and searched the crevices and eveey part of the couch but didnt see anything. Where could they be hiding??? What to do? I do not want these in my house

• Deane
    Favorite Answer

Go get some bed bug spray. They carry it at Wal Mart and Home Depot. Spray all of your furniture and wash all of your bedding on hot water, I would also suggest picking up a bed bug proof mattress protector pad