Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is a breast augmentation a dangerous precedure?

Favorite Answer

It is considered safe, but as with any surgical procedure, there are risks such as blood clots, infection, Breast Implant Illness, and rupture. If you're considering breast augmentation, I would suggest you weigh out the pros and cons and decide if it's worth it to you. Should you go through with the procedure, I suggest you keep savings for removal in case of an emergency. Implants need to be changed every 10 to 20 years, so keep that in mind as well. 

These days, not really but there are still risks of infection, clotting and scar tissue forming. The risks are far lower than in the early days. There are better reasons than that not to have it done though, I've felt real and fake boobs and you can tell, the fakes go hard.

• lala

YES its a dangerous procedure 

NOTE often it turn right but choose a good doc 

• Andy C

ANY procedure that involves general anesthesia carries the real risk of death.  ANY surgery carries risks that are usually only mitigated by the outcome.  Placing a stint will save your life.

Bigger boobs aren't likely to do that.

First,  fix what's wrong on the inside (and I don't mean the body.)

i would hope not, talk to your doctor about it