Mobile one or valvoline ? Full synthetic ?

Which one is better to use ? Rn I’m using a mobile one filter with valvoline oil 

I will NEVER recommend the use of VALVOLINE in ANY CAR ENGINE! IT is refined from ASH and WAX and returns to ASH and WAX and the vapors are ACIDIC and dissolve rubber parts over time! It cannot stand HOT And COLD over and over aging from SITTING after turning off, and ALWAYS leaves WAX< TAR< and VARNISH somewhere you Don't WANT it to be! It SLUDGES over lifters, and TIMING CHAIN tensioners! ONE time I did SLUDGE removal on a C230 BENZ! When I was done, i handed a POUND BAG of SLUDGE to the owner, who HAD been usign VALVOLINE OIL! NO FACTORY on earth will USE IT< and NEITHER SHOUDL YOU! The BEST oils come from GERMANY or meet GERMAN specifications! But BE AWARE< that ALL cars now require certain SPEC NUBMERS< that are DIFFERENT from VISCOSITY ratings! AUDI needs 502/505 opal; BMW needs LONG LIF ll;-01/ LL-03 oil! BENZ needs 220.03/ 229.0 oil! GM needs DEZXOS< at least! You cannot go wrong with EUEOPEAN oils like TOTAL ENERGY OIL made in THIS country but begun in France! LIQUI MOLY if you can find it but only PENNZOIL ULTRA PLATINUM and ULTRA EURO give a 500,000 mile ENGIEN WARRANTY! I have already cashed on TWICE on this offer and got a few NEW or NEWER engines! I even got a new AUDI ENGINE from CASTROL once! VALVOLINE does NOT make FUEL! The oil comes from the ASHLAND company of somewhere int he SOUTH! IT was NEVER all that good in testing and still is NOT! They fund RACES< but remember that these cars NEVER get used on the street! And are NOT subject to the same STRESSES as starting and stopping and [parking, HOT< COLD, HOT ,cold over and over again!. It is AMZING to me when I see people even USING VALVOLINE. It even SMELLS bad! It leaves wax, varnish, sludge and COKE as it';s fingerprint! Many engines that LIE in junk yards got there from using VALVOLINE!>>>> BE AWAREE of the SPEC NUBMERRS mostly! TOTAL ENERGY OIL is QUITE different as well, They have a DIFFERENT oil formula for EACH country of origin! ASIN cars get ONE type, EUROPEAN cars get ANTOEHR type, and AMERICAN cars get a THRID type! They actually match the oil CHEMICALLY to the RINGS and other engine parts to be FULLY COMPATIBLE!MOBIL ONE even makes MOBIL ONE EUROPEAN formula, called 0W-40 that is GREAT at start ups at -35 degrees! But PENNZOIL ULTRA is STIL the best choice, cuz it is made from NATURAL GAS< and NOT CRUDE OIL! THent here is LIQUI MOLY< a GERMAN oil that also makes killer OIL and FUEL additives and clenae4rs! IT has TIV< euro ratings for all this stuff! You can use OILBOB website as a GUIDE if you wish! BUT I will NEVER use Valvoline in ANY CAR! It eats and dissolves RUBBER PARTS and makes HARD BVAKED COKE in the engine piston rings over time as well! The PCV system of ALL cars will WITHER over time as the HOSES melt down and using V in EUROPEAN CARS will cost the owners BIG TIME for complete CRANKCASE ventilation hose rebuilds! MOBIL ONE gives off nest to NO acidic vapors under HEAT and STRESS of daily running! And PENNZOIL is EVEN BETTER! it is the OFFICIAL oil of FERRARI  WAL MART usually has PENNZOIL ULTRA PLATINUM 0W-30 on sale for $20 for FIVE QUARTS Use a FLEECE or FULL synthetic filter as well and not CHEAP PAPER. And ROYAL PURPLE had NO spec numbers at ALL! I think its a TOTAL RUSE! Few summers ago a saw a HOT DODGE using ROYAL PURPLE! his engine was ALSO full of smelly sludge! The GOAL is to NOT have any ACIDIC VAPORS and a lubricant that protects bearings and other parts from SLUDGE and VARNISH! VALVOLINE FAILS every time! You CANNOT go wrong with MOBIL ONE< but ONLY if you freed the SPEC NUMBERS first!. EURO formula is 0W-40 OIL> O oils are GREAT at ICY COLD wintry start-ups! They leave a COATING on the bearings that protects things! I even know of TRAINED TECHNICIANS that cannot seem to put together ENGIEN FAILURES with using VALVOLINE! They see it EVERY DAY but think ALL oils corrupt the same way! It's RIDICULOUS! MOBIL ONE is the STANDARD in many car engines like CORVETTE and BENZ AMG engines! The IDEA of PENNZOIL refining is MARVELOUS! They do NOT use CRUDE at all only NATURAL GAS!VALVOLINE is made the CHEAPEST way possible called WAX REDUCTION method! They should NOT even be in business anymore! It can HARM pricey converters and SHORTEN engine life usign it constantly! I will not even buy TRANS FLUID or COOLANT made by VALVOLINE! READ OILBOB's oil ratings sometime! TAR and SLUDGE is what you DON'T want in your engine, a nd VALVOLINE will COOK IT with heat into EVERY MOVING PART over time! NUF SAID?? I have desludged FITY or more engines using it, and I HATE IT< Except that it  pays my BILLS as I take my time REMOVIN the deposits and replacing pricey O2 sensors and converters and exhaust systems!>>> JUST REMEBER THIS! If it's EUROPEA < it HAS to be good! Theory can drive FOREVER on highways with NO speed limits in ENGINES and CARS made for HIGHER SPEEDS all day long! I will NOT use PRESTONE either. There is NO SUCH THINGG as a UNIVERSAL FLUID of ANY type! Even OIL is focused NOW on individual CAR MAKERS to keep them CLEAN and running correctly! SOPUS company owns PENNZOIL and SHELL , and QUAKER STATE. 

as long as it's full synthetic you're fine. i use pennzoil platinum because it's made from natural gas and supposedly does better at cold starts.

• Jay P

I buy whatever is on sale.  

A few days ago I was at Costco and they had Castrol Edge on sale.  A 5L jug of 5W30 was on sale for $29 so I picked up 2 jugs, even though I just did an oil change a few weeks ago.  

• Erik

They're both good, it won't make any difference.  And the person who said to wait until it is on sale is correct.  At O'Reilly's, the big container of Mobil 1 is usually more than $40, but if you get it on sale it's about $29.

• L.N.

They are both top tier motor oils that meet Dexos standards. Whichever one is on sale. 

• Ron

Neither one is better to use