I sell purses (dupes/replicas) and I sold a friend a purse that she asked for and she had it for sale at a yard sale.should I be offended?

No, you shouldn't be offended.  Purses come and go and women often purchase too many.  She could have put it up for sale for various reasons, but I think she probably realized she didn't want a replica.

They are not "dupes and replicas" call them by their real name: Illegal counterfeits. Selling counterfeit designer merchandise is illegal across much of the world and people have been arrested and jailed for what you are doing. Did you tell your friend it was a cheap fake? Or did you try to pass it off as real? Maybe she sold it because she found out it was a cheap plastic counterfeit. You're lucky she didn't take the fake to the authorities. As I said, people have been arrested, heavily fined and jailed for selling counterfeit designer merchandise. 

No she did buy it maybe she just had no use for it after, at least she didn't just give it away for free.