are aches and pains normal at 31 years old?

some days i feel okay but since i work in a warehouse loading trucks been doing it 12 years. i have alot of aches and pains i feel like my body is broken down sometimes. i didn't think your body started all that till your 40's

Favorite Answer

I don't think you should have aches & pains in your body in your early 30s. I turned 30 a few months ago, and I've started to notice that I feel a bit more tired - than when I was in my early 20's. And also, I'm not as fast as normal when I run. 

However - I don't feel any aches and pains (although my job isn't so physical as I work in an office). 

• Andy C

I'm 39 and I only get aches and pains when I'm sick with a virus!  What kind of pansy talk is this?;)

At 34, I corrected my diet and I am now in better health and shape than I was at 18.

At 31, my liver failed due to metabolic syndrome (MOSTLY from regular alcohol consumption) from my bad bad diet.

At 31 I was INCAPABLE of having aches and pains because none of nerves worked.   Yes, I was also rendered blind.

If regular physical activity is occurring,  aches and pains is only normal if activities increase in hardship or duration.   The body begins to break down in your later 20s.  Most just pay heed until their 30s and most don't become concerned until their 40s because humans procrastinate and get very set in their ways.

You are probably beginning to succumb to metabolic syndrome. 

Do you consume alcohol,  sugars, trans fats or corn-fed animal products daily?

BINGO!

Source(s): You already know some. Much of the science can be found in "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.