Anonymous

Reoccurring Head Pains?

For a few months now, I’ve been getting this shooting pain on the left side of my head, as if someone shot me in the left temple or I was committing suicide myself. It’s a very painful feeling and it often breaks my focus, causing me to wince in pain. These pains are random and I can never tell when one is going to happen nor develop a pattern of when they happen. I get around 3 a day, 2 if I’m lucky, but they’re spread out and happen when I least expect it.

I’ve got a well balanced diet and keep a good workout schedule. Sure, I snack on junk foods, but I only eat them on the weekends as a treat. I have no known allergies, but I’m highly sensitive to any odors and fragrances and my left ear is sensitive to loud noises (often feeling like it gets blown out whenever I hear a loud sound, followed by a headache).

I haven’t talked to anyone about this issue, thinking it may be something someone else has had before and knows what it is. Can anyone help me out or guide me in the right direction as to taking care of it?

• Moya

See a doctor  

Sounds like a  migraine