What hobby have you picked up or done more of due to covid/ 2020?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

I picked foreign language learning back up, Spanish.

• 2 weeks ago

I've been crying a lot more in my bed. Sometimes I will leave my bed and cry in the shower.

• Donna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have crocheted afghans in ripple pattern. Two for my daughter, one for my youngest

grand daughter , one for my neighbour and I am making one now for my middle grand daughter.  By changing colours makes different patterns or by using all one colour 

gives another look.

• 3 weeks ago

- I've streamed more

- I've had more time to edit video content

- I've done more photoshop, but that is more due to me paying for photoshop than anything else...

- And I've read more - mostly graphic novels, but I did finish a 200 page book in like February that a friend lent to me more than a year ago... And I'm more than halfway through Elton John's biography.

- I've also painted some of my shoes a little bit, but that has more to do with me finding out to do it right and then buying the products more than being at home or having more time, per se.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Some on line games are interesting.

• 4 weeks ago

I do jigsaw puzzles on line.  I would rather do actual jigsaw puzzles but stores donyt seem to  carry rhem anymore.

• 4 weeks ago

Bullet/art journaling.

• 1 month ago

Acrylic Pour Painting! 

• 1 month ago

More knitting, sewing, and reading.

• 1 month ago

I'm not writing like I was 15-20 years ago, but I've been at it more than I was.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.