What hobby have you picked up or done more of due to covid/ 2020?

• 1 week ago

I picked foreign language learning back up, Spanish.

I've been crying a lot more in my bed. Sometimes I will leave my bed and cry in the shower.

• Donna

I have crocheted afghans in ripple pattern. Two for my daughter, one for my youngest

grand daughter , one for my neighbour and I am making one now for my middle grand daughter.  By changing colours makes different patterns or by using all one colour 

gives another look.

- I've streamed more

- I've had more time to edit video content

- I've done more photoshop, but that is more due to me paying for photoshop than anything else...

- And I've read more - mostly graphic novels, but I did finish a 200 page book in like February that a friend lent to me more than a year ago... And I'm more than halfway through Elton John's biography.

- I've also painted some of my shoes a little bit, but that has more to do with me finding out to do it right and then buying the products more than being at home or having more time, per se.

Some on line games are interesting.

I do jigsaw puzzles on line.  I would rather do actual jigsaw puzzles but stores donyt seem to  carry rhem anymore.

Bullet/art journaling.

Acrylic Pour Painting! 

More knitting, sewing, and reading.

I'm not writing like I was 15-20 years ago, but I've been at it more than I was.