If your license expires can you renew it easy?

Sure.  In my area the government people are not taking off a day of work as each pay day counts for them.   Mine is done at the insurance agency...though I do remember the time when it was done only at DMV.  But they have gotten slack.

Sure.

Just go to the DMV - you may want to call it ahead of time just in case due to Covid.

• zipper

In most States YES!

• garry

depends how long its been out of registration , 28 days past renewal is the limit after that you have to sit the test again .

Irrelevant, since I don't let ANY of my licenses expire.

Do you mean EARLY?  The answer is usually yes.  Call your DMV and ask them. 

Sometimes, not always.  For example, in California, you can usually renew online or by phone, but you have to go in person at least once every 15 years.

In my state, yes.  PA always sends out applications for new in plenty of time.

• May

Yes.  If My license expires I can renew it easily.

Why are you asking about my license?

And we would know the licensing laws wherever-the-hell you live because?    You need a little more time online seeking knowledge instead of playing games and fantasy......develop thinking skills - they are survival skills.