If your license expires can you renew it easy?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure.  In my area the government people are not taking off a day of work as each pay day counts for them.   Mine is done at the insurance agency...though I do remember the time when it was done only at DMV.  But they have gotten slack.

• 1 month ago

Sure.

Just go to the DMV - you may want to call it ahead of time just in case due to Covid.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In most States YES!

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

depends how long its been out of registration , 28 days past renewal is the limit after that you have to sit the test again .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Irrelevant, since I don't let ANY of my licenses expire.

• 1 month ago

Do you mean EARLY?  The answer is usually yes.  Call your DMV and ask them. 

• 1 month ago

Sometimes, not always.  For example, in California, you can usually renew online or by phone, but you have to go in person at least once every 15 years.

• 1 month ago

In my state, yes.  PA always sends out applications for new in plenty of time.

• May
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes.  If My license expires I can renew it easily.

Why are you asking about my license?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And we would know the licensing laws wherever-the-hell you live because?    You need a little more time online seeking knowledge instead of playing games and fantasy......develop thinking skills - they are survival skills.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.