Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why are the Welsh Labour government behaving like a bunch of deranged Fascists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Terry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because they're a bunch of deranged fascists

• 1 month ago

" deranged Fascistism " It's very contagious, the Welsh have been contaminated by the Nazty Toriez.

• Welshers are a breed apart.

It's why we Britishers allow them to live on our Island.

If coal , or for that matter, bread made with seaweed is needed we always call the Valleys...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why are you accusing the Welsh Labour government of behaving like a bunch of deranged Fascists?   The measures recently introduced might be a bit more forceful than those in parts of England, but they are intended to be short-lived and are intended for the good of the population. 

They are not intended to force the population into a particular way of thinking about life in general, as would be the case under Fascism.

My political view is generally conservative, but I do not like to see democracy demeaned in that sort of way.  We see quite enough of that on the other side of the Atlantic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

My god,if you aren,t but content with?

• 1 month ago

Dreadful behaviour. Defies commonsense and needs to be stopped.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are not.  They have put the rest of the country (perhaps the world) in quarantine, to keep the diseased hordes out of Wales.   This is a sensible precautionary matter.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Prif Weinidog Cymru

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course the ban on the sale of non-essential items was a bit over-the-top but it was done out of fairness to shops selling only non-essential items they have closed. They are reviewing it anyway.

• 1 month ago

Their behavior is worrying and extreme. The increasingly authoritarian measures across the whole of the UK are getting alarming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.