Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why all the fuss? Even if Trump wins, it is only 4 more years then he's gotta go.?

WHO CARES I'M 81.

Sure 4 years may go by quickly but in the mean time almost a complete dismantelling of the constitution is possible, surely world war 3 may begin without allies on our side, there could be more division & fighting in the streets, many, many more unwanted babies that no one can care for would be born, possible millions of sick folks will be on the streets homeless without medical insurance, the rich "WILL" get richer, there will be unrest & fighting everywhere in the general public such as bars, restaurants ect., ect., the virus will continue to kill more people, not to mention there still will be no wall like promised which I could really care less if it gets built or not. I'm sure there is a lot more but I don't want to take up more space here.  "simply my opinion " Rkl.

Source(s): I am a veteran of the Korean war & I take the constitution as sacred for which my buddies & I went to war for. It was put together for a good reason. That reason wasn't for it to be dismantled by idiots.

America will no longer be America

• L

Why all the fuss?  Because the Democrats are pushing for Socialism and with President Trump - this will NEVER happen (Thank God!).  The Democrats are also being controlled by an ex-KGB delusional idiot - Soros - who wants to be Ruler of the World.

4 years is a very long time to do a lot of damage .

They said  that after he promised to bring jobs back to the USA the steel industry has rotting  plants and the former workers say steel will never come back  here.

mind you after voting for Tony Blair in 1997 believing he would  do fantastic things and instead gave us a few things has my late farther said to keep us happy he went on his illegal wars campaign and he never reversed the privatisations or scrapped the union bashing laws  and so if i support joe Biden he had BETTER NOT LET   the People down  .

Anyway i cannot vote in the USA elections and so  it has nothing to do with me who wins   or  there is the issue of the US trade deal with the USA after we  end the transition period  of quitting the EU and what is joe Biden's position on a trade deal with us?

In 4 more years there might not be a Constitution left. Do you think it's coincidence the same guy that says he doesn't joke keeps saying he's only joking about serving more than 4 more years if he wins? The same guy that says he won't commit to the results of the election? The same guy that, less than a week ago, said if he loses he might have to flee the country? 

• Huh?

In four more years he and his enablers may have undermined US democracy to the point it's unsalvageable. If you're cool with giving neofascists like Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon free rein for four more years, that probably wouldn't worry you, of course.

• snafu

Now there’s apathy for you.

destruction of america, win, win

ISIS and north korea have won the jackpot without wasting one bullet

A lot of people could die in four years due to the mismanagement of the pandemic. And you still haven't got a wall.