Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Who believes that the Closet Republicans are going to vote for 45 to remain in office ?

Blacks, Cubans, Women, Working Class, former Democrats are going to ensure that 45 will be re-elected. Also the Silent Majority will pave the way. Plenty of people support the Republicans but don’t participate in Polls nor talk about who they prefer as President. This is how the New Conservative Order works. Work smart, pay your taxes, save money, keep a low profile, put nation first, support Conservative movements Worldwide. 

• Biden : Pipe Dream.

I've never heard of Republicans being quiet about anything. BTW, does Donald Trump work, pay his taxes, save money, keep a low profile and put the nation first?

I'd like to thank Fred G. by parting with his cult-leader on this.    The only way dems win is by bigger turnout---is factual, rather than what Trump says, 'if dems cheat.'

I've thought all along Trump is going to get more votes by 6-10% than last time.. The only way democrats win is by bigger turnout..  Democrats are lazy so I don't see that happening..

• Ian

Keep dreaming...the silent majority is ACTUALLY 18-26 yr olds. They NEVER answer polls, they are ALL very liberal, and they are pissed at what all the old heads have done to the country. They have all registered and are voting now. Cons are a con job according to them so BYE-BYE Repugnantcan party...your time is UP

I suspect you do.

Me, I can only hope.