Is my vote for a third party wrong, because neither of the two main can float anything resembling a solid candidate?
Seriously. Trump and Biden exemplify everything that is wrong with us
- A HunchLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
It's not a one size fits all answer.
If you are in a district that is a shoe-in for a specific candidate, then voting 3rd party should send a message. However, that didn't happen in 2016.
If you are in a swing state and have a specific candidate that doesn't make you as sick to your stomach to vote for and you believe that candidate's philosophy can make a difference (not the actual candidate), you should vote for that candidate.
And then if you are in a place like California where you would think Biden is a shoe-in, he might not be.
- the Recall Newsom voice is very loud, although unlikely to get enough signatures.
- Maxine Waters' district appears to be going red, as well as and Dana Rohrabacher's & Katie Hill's former districts
- Big Igloo 2020Lv 71 month ago
Stop believing fake news.
- 1 month ago
@Cheat-oo. You should try again.
- Anonymous1 month ago
How can voting for a third party be wrong?! The US allows multiple parties.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
Lots of claims with no supporting evidence, you sound like a con