Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How can I become real?

Who wants to know?  Of course you're real, silly.

“Let not your heart be troubled. Believe in God and believe in me.” John 14:1

"Let not your heart be troubled. Believe in God and believe in me." * 2 "There are many lodgings in my Father's house, and if not, I would have told you, because I go to prepare a place for you." 3 "And if I go prepare a place for you, I shall come again and bring you to join me, that where I am you shall be also." 4 "And where I am going, you know, and you know the way."

https://biblehub.com/aramaic-plain-english/john/14...

You cannot.  Either you are or you are not.

You are already real.  Death leads to heaven or hell.  The Lord Jesus Christ is God, who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  Nothing you could do will ever pay for any of your sins.  Jesus already paid for all of our sins with His death on the cross and His shed blood, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  So the only way to get into heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your own works.  See Romans 4:5.  It is too late for you to be saved, after death.