I was wondering what is the best way to get a gun license in the UK? Since i would like to learn how to shoot since it seems nice.?

Favorite Answer

Join a gun club, they will be able to tell you how to get your FAC. There is no other way unless you join the forces or have a job that requires a gun.

@homerbufflekill, you seem to think we can't own weapons, we can, any weapons, as long as we have a good reason. "I like shooting guns/hunting", is a good enough reason, "I am a gunsmith and need a fully auto .50" is also valid.

You lose the responsibility/critical thinking competition.

Hey... I'll make you folks a helluva deal. I'll trade you folks in the UK all of our anti-gun liberals from here in the states, for all of your folks that enjoy owning firearms. Have we got a deal ??

Seriously guys, I feel bad for you. I cant imagine what its like to have your own government tell you that you're not responsible enough, or capable of the critical thinking that is required to own a weapon when you need or want one.

• Robin

Join a club first then after 6 months you can apply for a license 

Mark has the correct method.