Wendy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What are the best female gym shoes that can be used for weight lifting and running ?I want a pair of gym shoes that I can use for everything?

Any help would be appreciated thank you

• 4 days ago

Reach your bodybuilding goal safely https://whatsteroids.com/

Those are called cross trainers. They are a common section of any shoe store. In reality, any not too poofy shoe will work. Good old Converse was in fact an athletic shoe before they became cool from 60s basketball players wearing them. The flat bottom, as opposed to a work boot, will cover all your needs. For serious deadlifts some people like unitasker weightlifting shoes that push the weight forward with a small heal, other's prefer actually barefoot. A simple, flat sole, as far as a ballet flat is just fine.

If you're planing on doing any serious running though, a proper running shoe to absorb the impact is really the best best to avoid needing surgery to walk again. But like I said, a 20 min jog on the treadmill, any cross trainer or flat shoe will do just fine.