Law and rights info?

Hi

I'm living with my ex still due I can't afford to pay rent on my own and also living with our 18 years old kid. He still doing his A levels

We been separated and still living together for many years now.

Our relationship was a disaster. I suffered verbal, philosophical, emotional, sexually, financially and physical abuse by him.

That was one of the reasons why I finished the relationship.

I tried several times to finish the relationship but it didn't end up well...as every time or he used to become aggressive and then calm down, others he used to ignore what I was saying.

Anyway...he still calling me names, if I try to have a conversation, tell my son off or hug our child he interferes and starts coming in between, tells me to leave him alone, or tell our son to stay study and ignore me.

I find that somethings around the house that are mine disappear, I find my mail open not by me or my son, but by him...he is harassing me to sign papers of divorce and threatened me by telling me that if I don't sign he will sale the house and disappear to another country leaving me in the street...and other things...

I want to know if all what he is doing right now is illegal or abuse? Because I'm confused...

He is not physically abusive anymore, but he is doing things that makes me uncomfortable and is giving me anxiety and stress. I'm finding it hard to go back home after work or going out. 

You sound like a gold digger moving from man to man.  Get a job.

• T J

You need to find your legal rights, you need a solicitor.