NYPD Officer suspended for saying TRUMP 2020 over his policecar P.A system,Would they have suspended him if he had said Biden 2020 instead?

Mayor de blasio say no politics on the job,he really means how dare anyone who works in new york support president trump.

Quit crying, snowflake. Of course if he had said “Biden 2020” it would’ve been the same result. No politics means no politics. There’s no Blasio ‘subtext’ going on sweetheart.  If he had said “Biden 2020” It would be all over Fox News, all the Trump supporters would be complaining and the game would be on.  Are you really that stupid? Oh wait, you’re  a Trumpaholic.... so I guess I’m the one asking the stupid question now, right?

Any public servant has a right to promote any political candidate they want to...

ON THEIR OWN TIME and NOT using PUBLIC PROPERTY to do it.

That KKKop should be suspended, if not outright fired for his abuse of his position. Including REFUSING to do actual work during working hours WE all pay for.

I can't say what the reaction would have been in that case. I will state, as someone voting to re-elect President Trump, than making any political statement over the patrol car PA was not appropriate.