If you were promised 10 million dollars to come up with a successful plan to  have the USA have (0) Covid deaths by February 1st 2021?

What plan would you propose so that on February 1st you collect your 10 million dollars cash.

If your plan is accepted you would be appointed the Covid termination Czar for the United States of America, and would have all powers you need to make your plan a success.

What would be your plan?  Is it doable?  Mankind has achieved many great things in the past that some had said were too hard or impossible. Could you be the genius to solve this problem and become a great hero and a rich person?

Update:

Most of the answers on here are a big clue as to why we the USA are incapable of gaining control over this virus. There are just way too many stupid Americans.

Update 2:

The solutions to problems can be oh so obvious and so easy, yet time after time we just do not bother to solve the problems, like we are too dumb or something.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

My plan would be to do what New Zealand did.  And it must be doable, because they did it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Part of how we got here with the stats is by mislabeling numerous deaths "COVID" when in fact the deceased died of other things but also happened to have COVID (by this metric George Floyd would have been considered a COVID death in L.A. County). So we could just start labeling real COVID deaths as something else. Viola! Zero COVID deaths. 

• 1 month ago

i would just ask god to get rid of it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would  get everyone to end themselves on the 31st of January 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There's no secret or mystery to it. How to deal with a pandemic is well-known and proven to work. First, you do massive testing to identify all the cases. Then you quarantine anyone positive. Then you contact trace to see who these positive people have been in contact with, and you isolate them until you determine if they're positive or not too. It's not rocket science.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We could give everyone COVID. Every survivor would be immune. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.