Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why doesn't Joe Biden support his old pro-life stance once again?

I mean, I am not part of either party, there are a growing number of Christians who dislike Republican politicians, but will vote conservative because of pro-life issues. Furthermore, adopting his old Catholic stance might convince many wary religious people that he is sincere in his religosity, and most on the left will still reluctantly back him regardless, because he is still deemed "better" than the alternative

because the democratic party does not support it. Pro Life is about being against abortion.Please stop using it as a means for but your not pro life b/c you support the death penalty.  that's like me saying you're not Pro-choice because you don't support the 2nd amendement.   And a lot of Pro Life people support Pro Life causes and goverment assistance program. 

No doubt that Pro-Life and Pro-Choice are the most polarizing of issues, but at this point in the pandemic, Pro-Life groups should also be focusing on saving the lives of the two- to five-million of us Americans that Trump's planning to kill off with his Herd Immunity plan. 

"I mean, I am not part of either party"

So whom do you support? 

• david

Maybe he's grown some, and no longer holds that view. Many people who are pro life, are also pro choice. Few people are crazy go nuts "for" abortion in as much as they're crazy go nuts for "choice". I don't "like" abortion, but I "HATE" the idea of someone telling my daughter what she can do with herself. 

• L

Because he's being controlled and paid for by Soros.  Therefore, he is a Soros puppet and only does what Soros tells him to do.

Joe can only support what he is told to support.  He is a puppet on a communist string!

• ?

TBH I don't think it matters what Biden feels personally. He's representing a specific mindset and will likely increasingly be guided by others in his party. If he wins he's going to want to get a food taster and never take a gift of ice cream from Aunt Nancy. Edward V probably had a better shot at filling the role for which he was destined than VP Biden does. 

Just because someone may be Catholic doesn't mean they think they should force those beliefs on everyone in the country.

For one, because pro choice allows people who are pro life to be pro life.   Pro life does not allow those pro choice to be pro choice.  

• James

Biden sold out the innocent unborn babies years ago . If he thought he could win by changing again , he would flip flop in a minute just like he has with fracking depending on who he is talking to . He is dishonest and would sell you out too if he thought it would benefit him . Vote for Trump and forget that phony bum