I have been dating a guy for 10 months. Both of his ex's left him (both claimed he was gay and closeted). I am beginning to see cracks..?

I am beginning to see cracks in his façade. I have the guy feeling he is using me as his beard. How do you tell, when sexually he seems turned on by me? But he likes tranny porn. 

I can't shake the feeling he is a narcissist that is using me to get ahead. And using me as "supply". He's also very cheap, and spend thrift. He wanted me to go all out on his birthday, and ignored me on mine and spent time with a male "bestie". He constantly gaslights me. He texts me "i love you" 20 to 30 times a day. But promises the world and never delivers. Why do closeted men do this? It seems so evil to do this to a person.

Why do closeted men do this? It seems so evil to do this to a person.

look at the persecution they face. and you don't know evil. evil holds a knife and sexually abuses babies. satan's name is doctor. etymology of doctor is "church father" - the same ones who started the unjust persecution of gays.

Ginger, why are you allowing yourself to be hoodwinked yet still sticking around?

Well he could be bi. Talk about it with him. If he wants to have you and have his bestie - what has to be in it for you? But if all you are getting is bad treatment - then you are just enabling him. Have some back bone. If he is not going to give you what you want then find someone who will. You always have options. You are no ones slave. 

If he's rich and handsome, just go with the flow.  Let him buy you nice things.

But if he's poor and unattractive, dump the tranny chaser!  

• reme_1

Talk about this problem before you get hurt.

Butt cracks or what