What should I do if I’m    threatened or intimidated at my  polling place ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Everyone is intimidated to vote against the Leader. If you are afraid they won't believe you're there to vote for Trump just ask one of the Proud Boys to go to the ballot booth with you to watch. 

• 4 weeks ago

Our good police officers are watching polling places and they are voting for President Trump.  You won't have a problem.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Call the police.  

• 4 weeks ago

Run home and dont come out until the next day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Report it to the Election Judge.  There is one Election Judge at each polling place, and she or he must be there and available to you for the entire time the polls are open.  (It's about a fifteen-hour day for the Judge.)  He or she is in charge of every aspect of operating the polling place.  The Election Judge will tell you how to proceed from there.

If the people harassing you will not let you see the Election Judge, then retreat to a safe distance and call the police.  Police are not permitted to hang about a polling place, but they will agree to meet you at some location nearby.  They can advise you on how to get to cast your vote.

Once you are successful in getting to the polls, be sure to tell the Election Judge what is happening outside.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just do not wear a maga hat and have kkk hood in your back pocket 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.