Anonymous

Would I be looked down upon by students?

I am a transfer student at a university and I am an older student with work and life experience. I did not have it easy, I have had to quit school before to work and bring home money, etc, which was the reason why I am older. If anyone would've heard that, would I be looked down upon?

Only an idiot would look down on someone who works so hard to make a better life for themselves and their family. Go after what you really want, and ignore idiots if you ever encounter any.

not in the slightest unless you make a huge issue of it. Many younger students actually gravitate to older ones for help.

• drip

You are not going to walk around with eveyone knowing your background.  No one cares how old you are.

at Uni, no one will care

• Tavy

No one will care, they will be too busy making friends, age does not come into their thinking.