Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

A friend of mine started using a bank card called nubank. Do you use it? I've never used. Do you know if this card is reliable?

A friend of mine started to use a bank card called nubank. Do you use it? I never used. Do you know if this card is trusted?

Favorite Answer

'Do you use it?'  'I've never used it.'     You must have 'it' there.

'Reliable' is better than 'trusted'.   But better a total change:  "Do you know if that card is a good one? Have there been any scams?"

Here is a list of verbs which can be followed either by a present participle or a  " to " -infinitive without greatly altering the meaning.

start, try, prefer, love, like, hate, fear, cease, continue, deserve, attempt, begin, bother etc.

Going by the above rule, both sentences appear correct.

Source(s): Collins CO build..... English Grammar. Page 188

Neither are correct:

As already mentioned, "used it" is required. Capitalize the name of the card as it is a proper noun. Also the text may benefit from being put in a different order:  "A friend of mine started using a bank card called Nubank. I've never used it, and am wondering if you might have? If so, did you find it to be reliable?"

Correct version: 

A friend of mine started using a bank card called nubank. Do you use it? I've never used it. Do you know if this card is reliable?A friend of mine started to use a bank card called nubank. Do you use it? I never used it. Do you know if this card is trusted?

There should be an it after the used