Best brand of chest binder from amazon?

I’m 14 and getting my first chest binder. What brand do you recommend? My chest is currently on the smaller size. 

Why should you want to deform yourself with a chest binder? Stop being so bloody stupid.

I got my first binder from gc2b, they have lots of colors and sizes to help fit you best. Also don't forget to take care of you and your binder by washing it when needed, taking breaks when needed, drinking lots of water, and don't go swimming in your binder unless you get a size up. Hope this helps!

• reme_1

Call the LGBT center and ask for the trans support group.

Oh joy, more pressure for girls to hate and torture their bodies. THANKS trans activists.

I recommend going to church and praying to God to be rid of all this delusion of being a man. You are a female child who will become a woman. 

YaHoo is probably not the best place to ask this, given all the trolls in the lgbt section.