Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Are weed smokers losers?

I have a few friends who do it and they don't really do anything other than smoking weed with friends. They don't wanna do much, they just get the lads round and talk about unrealistic achievements they'll never complete. They wanna be famous or becoming a "vegan activist that will legalise cannabis one day" lol. I'm the only one who doesn't smoke it. I seem to be the only sane one who actually looks at things logically has realistic life purposes. Should I ditched these friends? 

Favorite Answer

I hope you don't drink caffeine. Because then you will look like an idiot. Anyways, Slowly get away from them. Then maybe you will have a shot at life and they won't. 

Probably, or at least don't spend too much time with them. They may not be losers but their mind is altered whenever they partake. They are not their authentic self.

Are they asking dumb questions (trolling) on yahoo? Nah I think they have one up on you!

Goal setting aside, they need to get off their butts and do something. But no, they are not all "losers", actually some of the smartest people I know probably smoke that stuff a couple times a month. It is best to pace yourself on it. I never cared for it. I know others that love it, I just don't get why. 

• zipper

Ask Governor Murphy of New Jersey.  He likes them!  Some may be some may be not and then there are the bad ones that use it as an excuse for their failure.  SO have your pick, each is different. If it controls them they are loosers, if they control it they may be kidding themselves about that.  I do not use and never will!  And I VOTED NO! ON THE STATE OF NJ"s WEED LAW!

• just  the  opposite,  actually … we  are  just  one  very-y-y-y  happy  bunch.

oy———vey !

Actually potheads are sad and pathetic generally they are harmless though.  Like most things in moderation it doesn't seem to effect the lives of most users.

theirs nothing wrong with people who smoke weed iv smoked weed for 5 years and I finished school went to collage and im doing my dream job it doesn't do anything bad to you or your life only if them people are choosing to do nothing with their lifes most people smoke weed actors singers a lot of people weed is helping people who have fits and bad medical problems

We don't know what you "should". Can't you make your own decisions?

Either toke up with them, drink with them or find new friends. 

Once you get a contact high you eventually want to join in on the smoking pot. 

Maybe smoke it with them?

Losers can be sober people who drink soda and coffee btw.

You sound like the type of person who thinks highly of billionaires. Elon Musk is a weed smoker. He created PayPal, Tesla cars, a space program that rivals NASA, launched a car into space, and is one of the richest men on earth.