Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation Β· 1 month ago

What was your experience when sleeping under tarot cards???Β ?

I heard that sleeping with ur tarot cards will bring a deeper connection with the cards. Last night. I slept with the lovers n the magician card. N I had really weird dreams. Tbh I dont remember most dreams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but I do remember that I was back in my middle school n I parked my car in the front, n appearantly the front desk had my black heels n I put it on. But I wanted my Adidas instead so I went to my car n reversed which I have no idea y, but I met this man with black hair, n he was very tall. I dont really remember his face but I knew that he was very handsome, n he stuck out his arm for me to hold n went inside the building, but like it kinda turned into a funeral but not really ciz there was no body. But there was another man sitting in front looking at a picture of hands, n the men explain to me that their trying to get the 2 person in the picture to hold hand so they can move on. I stared at it but like I started screaming n I held onto the man that was staring at the picture. For some reason I just couldn't look at the picture, but when the guy told me to look again, it looked like the hands was getting close with each other but it stopped n move back even further. 😭😭 this was just too weird πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dreams are confusing enough, so when you add tarot cards to them, they just add to the disjointed dream.Β  As a Christian I never allowed myself to get involved with tarot cards or the ouija board andΒ  have never been sorry about that decision.Β  Β 

It means if you are passive and do not resist your persecutors you will be put into horrible situations of unimaginable abuse