Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation Β· 1 month ago

What was your experience when sleeping under tarot cards???Β ?

I heard that sleeping with ur tarot cards will bring a deeper connection with the cards. Last night. I slept with the lovers n the magician card. N I had really weird dreams. Tbh I dont remember most dreams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but I do remember that I was back in my middle school n I parked my car in the front, n appearantly the front desk had my black heels n I put it on. But I wanted my Adidas instead so I went to my car n reversed which I have no idea y, but I met this man with black hair, n he was very tall. I dont really remember his face but I knew that he was very handsome, n he stuck out his arm for me to hold n went inside the building, but like it kinda turned into a funeral but not really ciz there was no body. But there was another man sitting in front looking at a picture of hands, n the men explain to me that their trying to get the 2 person in the picture to hold hand so they can move on. I stared at it but like I started screaming n I held onto the man that was staring at the picture. For some reason I just couldn't look at the picture, but when the guy told me to look again, it looked like the hands was getting close with each other but it stopped n move back even further. 😭😭 this was just too weird πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dreams are confusing enough, so when you add tarot cards to them, they just add to the disjointed dream.Β  As a Christian I never allowed myself to get involved with tarot cards or the ouija board andΒ  have never been sorry about that decision.Β  Β 

• 1 month ago

It means if you are passive and do not resist your persecutors you will be put into horrible situations of unimaginable abuse

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.