Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

He only wants to come over if I sleep with him ?

Why doesn’t he want to come over just to spend time and hang out with me 

Thing is I tell him time and time again I want to sleep with him and tbh we do get physical but I don’t want to have actual sex because I want a relationship 

He says he enjoys my company and that we always have lots of fun together. He even asked if he can leave some of his clothes at mine 

He wants to sleep with me obviously he must like me to some extent 

Why can’t he just commit ? 

At least you have a choice.

Sounds like you have Golden P*ssy Syndrome

Apparently you must turn him on and he has an aching desire to have sex with you. He probably doesn't want to commit until he sees what kind of sex drive you have.

I had someone following me like that and tell you They only want one thing "sex". He might find you cute but he just sees that you like him so he is taking what its being offer " Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." 

You either come to terms with the fact that he does not like you enough for going into a realtionship, will never take you seriously because one you like him and give him so he takes and two he doesnot loves you just likes you a bit.

Love Yourselve first Borahe

It's pretty clear that this guy just wants to have friends with benefits and use you as a biological support system for a vagina. He has no intentions of making you his girlfriend. Sure he likes you enough to get a  hard on  but you're not good enough to be real girlfriend material... In his eyes. 

He knows you're into him and he's hoping that you'll put out. Leaving some clothes at your house is just a trick.

When people start seeing each other they do so to learn more about each other to find out if there's something there to keep them together. You are learning that this may not be the right guy for you. And I wouldn't sleep with him either unless you absolutely knew you guys were going to be exclusive.

Just be honest with the guy and tell him that you don't sleep around and if he doesn't want to have a committed relationship then you're not interested. Tell him that's okay with you and he's free to leave if he wants. Don't give up your dignity and self-respect.

Oh,, I will add...right now you are giving him sex because you say you do get physical. Sex does not just mean intercourse. If either of you unzips or unbutton, you ARE having sex if private parts are being touched. So, it seems like he is trying to get you to give in and go farther ...intercourse. then, he will dump you and you gave it up for nothing. Listen to all of us who know better...he just wants to get laid, not have a girlfriend. All the signs are there...open your eyes, not your legs.

From my own experience of being a shitty boyfriend in the past. And for context, heres a story so you might be able to relate. My girlfriend got together during highschool, we had sex when she came to my house and things just went forward. We were both introverts and we only hung out together and a really small group of friends consisting around 2-3 people excluding us. I came to her house and I would just keep pestering her about having sex because I'm just a horny teen. But I realized something about myself afterwards. I had commitment issues because her parents didn't like me and we weren't fully "legal". But now, my current girlfriend and I live together and are totally fine. Maybe your guy is just going through a phase of "sex"first? 

word that springs to mind  user....YOUR WORTH MORE

• Alan H

Do not be controlled

Be yourself.  Move on

"Why doesn't he want to come over just to spend time and hang out with me?"

Because he's not interested in you in that way. You're good enough to sleep with and joke around with, but you're not good enough to be his girlfriend. Sorry, but he's just not that into you, and if you want a relationship, then you should stop seeing this guy and find someone who wants the same thing as you do.

I don't know how old you are, but it's best to learn now that to many people sex does not automatically equal love or even affection, even if you get along fine. For some there doesn't even need to be any irresistible attraction either, just that there's someone there willing to scratch that itch is enough. Crude, I know, but these are the facts.

Guys sleep with girls they don't like....