Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Could you have a normal relationship with someone who is very, very psychic?

Like they can see everything?

You wonder if anything about you is a mystery? 😞

Oh yes, it has happened already..trust me, every day it happens.

That said, not looking for an answer from those who don’t believe it. It’s a real issue I’m dealing with here, from a guy who’s not very open to talking to me about it.

He’s PROVEN he’s psychic ALREADY!

No, he was talking about me eating a donut yesterday, before I even knew my sister bought one at the store for me. 

I don’t have donuts every week, so it’s not regular pattern.

“Thinks”, no he IS, there is proof. If you’re in denial about psychics, don’t answer the question.

Favorite Answer

He wouldn't be able to see everything, just the energies, and strands of information that he can attune to. It is possible to have a relationship with someone with a gift however it will never be normal. You could simply ask him that he refrain from giving you information about future events unless it's something that could endanger you. Also, you could try investing in crystals that act as a natural shield to his abilities.

No, it's not possible to have a normal relationship with someone who thinks they're extremely psychic.  That person won't have a 'normal' relationship with anyone.

Yes, you are dealing with a real issue.  A real mental health issue.

Of course not. A psychic isn't normal. So, how could you?

• Are they? Or are you just that predictable in your behavior and patterns?

Psychics aren't real but no, I couldn't be with someone who thought they were psychic because I wouldn't want to be with a crazy person.

lol...no such individual exists. As for someone who claims to be psychic, well I couldn't suffer that silliness for long.

Maybe YOU should give up on relationships until you get your head screwed on straight.

I would run a mile from a nutcase like that