Odds that Trump goes to prison after he loses?

His niece thinks he will wind up in prison.  To me, she loses credibility by saying that.  I think he may wind up in financial or legal hot water, but he will avoid prison because of the respect people have for the office of president.  

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

if he wins, Biden is far more likely to pardon Trump than prosecute him...

this is a simple fact because that is exactly what lifelong servants of the political establishment do.... they protect the institution as a whole and preserve the status quo...

anyone who thinks Biden actually represents any kind of substantive "change" in government...let alone anything resembling "progress"... needs to spend some time brushing up on 20th Century American History and federal politics...

• J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think trump will end up in a lot of financial trouble. He will probably owe a lot of back taxes and debts he can’t pay. He will spend millions on legal fees. I think there’s a good chance he will be prosecuted, but he may never get convicted. Not because he’s innocent, but because it will be hard to get 12 people on a jury that will keep an open mind. I think there’s at least 1 in every 12 people (even in NY) that are just brainwashed and refuse to believe that trump could be guilty. I think it’s impossible to have a fair trial. He will probably spend years dealing with criminal charges but I don’t know if they can actually get a conviction. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

100%.

No way his criminal activities will not be documented by former accomplice eager to strike deals of lesser charges for themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump nil but Bidens odds are skyrocketing by the day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nobodys going to prison because you dont like them lol ... in bidens case though with evidence of bribes while in office .. yeah that pedo will wind up somebodys girlfriend in the pen ..

• 1 month ago

I dont think he will go to prison right away. However, he will owe a lot of money to the IRS and it will be due in 4 years after Biden wins.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

about 50/50, Mr. h.

• 1 month ago

This is a Biden rally recently. Most people were Trump supporters. It was the recent "Chump" incident. Biden could see them and he was getting pissed.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320051228760559616

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think he will be tied up in legal trouble for the rest of his life but will be dead before he is ever convicted of anything.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

His niece is an attention-seeker. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.