Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

Are you a coward if you are afraid to die ?

• mmmm my granddaughter Maryanne always Worries About Death, But I Say ' It Is O K Death Can Strike At aany Moment '.

Source(s): Dear Kenny, Do You Mind If I Borrow Your Truck This Weekend? I Was Planning On Going Fishin With Old Bill?

Nope you’re a coward if you’re afraid to live. I spend my scared lonely life answering questions on yahoo answers. Complete waste of an existence. That’s a coward :(

• Ann

Many people are afraid of the unknown, so no, it's not being cowardly. 

I am not eager to die.  Afraid?  I don't know.

No, that's pretty common.

Nop, when politics becomes a cult People lose their sense of rationality. Look at how the patriots were willing to blast away the “red coats” with their shotguns. They learned their lesson didn’t they? 

• Strega

Everyone is probably afraid to die. That could be bad and painful. Instead ask who's afraid to be actual dead. Being dead is the easy part.

• Duck

Nah.  That's a natural fear.