Can we talk about Trump's health care plan?

I would like to know the merits of his plan in comparison to Obamacare.  Where can I find a copy of his plan?  I don't see it on his website...

Update:

KAG - LOL.  Rush Limbaugh.  The smoker dying of lung cancer...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Affordable Care Act (aka Obama Care) was an EXTORTION plan, to force people to buy For-Profit Insurance, or pay a TAX to the Government for not being able to afford it.

Obama never read it. It was "explained" to him by aides and lobbyists.

To Cover "Existing" problems, there was no way to Not raise premiums.  It would be like taking your car in for repair after it needed work, then buying coverage.

Insurance companies make deals with specific Doctors, and facilities to do cut rate work at cut rate prices. IF a person had a skilled medical professional who could make his/her money on the free market, there would be no reason to "join" an insurance plan.

BIDEN'S PLAN:  Not to confuse you with facts. You will know when you need it, If you can need it,

Canadians pay $6,000 a year, use it or not. Brits pay 18% of Gross income,

• 1 month ago

Just getting rid of Obamacare would be better.  Things were WAY cheaper before it came around.

• 1 month ago

“If the Democrats succeed, you’re gonna lose the health care you have at work. Trump’s health care plan will not touch it.” -Rush Limbaugh 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

His plan is simple - get seriously sick, you will be covered... by 6 feet of dirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Can we talk about anything Biden suggests or stands for or do we have to keep it under wraps?  LOL

• Biff
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It’s coming out in two weeks, just like it was coming out in two weeks two weeks ago. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Leslie Stahl has it 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.