What do you give your local Pizza delivery for a tip these days?

With Covid, should I tip more?

I'm not sure anymore. The delivery guys for my corner pizza shop are scumbags.

• Ludwig

I give them tracts, as I do not believe in 'tipping', and the tract may change the rest of their lives.

• Jerry

The pizza is around $15.50. I usually give the driver $20 with instructions to keep the change. I have no idea about what kind of people the drivers are, I just know they deliver about 45 minutes after I place the order and the pizza is still hot. 

I usually give $3, with Covid I would recommend giving your pizza delivery guy a $5 tip

they may have their hours decreased, but they get even more deliveries now and that many more tips. It is going to depend on where you are, but you have to question whether delivery drivers were ever really affected that much. If they were, it was during the early months of Corona, not now. Everyone gets delivery. Don't just give your money away. You can just tip regular, I think "because covid" may not even apply here. If you have a specialized situation like the person who lives 20 minutes away, then sure you could tip more, but that's not a covid reason. I don't know why they brought that up. 

I don't think there is anything about Covid that requires a higher tip.

I tip $10.   My "corner pizza shop" is about a 20 minute round trip.   

Tipping by percentage makes no sense to me.   What difference does it make whether I ordered one coupon pie for $12.99 or two large deluxe pies for $40?

i would ask the person that delivers your pizza, sometimes i ask people if i dont know how much to tip

15%. It is a bit more than I usually tip for one bag dropped off on my front steps, but shops are closing a lot earlier here, and their hours have been cut. Also I know I won't feel the extra $3 or so, and I'm very grateful they're working.

LOL  There is no delivery of any kind where I live.  Not even mail!